Are you moving house?

If you are moving house, you must contact your electricity supplier and tell them. They will help you with the practicalities regarding grid tariffs, ordering electricity for a new home or terminating a customer relationship.

Welcome to BKK

If you do not have an electricity supplier, you can carry out the changing of your home address by logging in to My Pages