Are you moving?

Published 01. February 2023

If you are moving from your current address to another home adress, you must contact your electricity supplier and tell them. They will help you with the practicalities regarding grid tariffs, ordering electricity for a new home or terminating a customer relationship.

Photo: M. Wanvik

If you do not have an electricity supplier, you can carry out the changing of your home address by logging in to My Pages (åpnes i nytt vindu)

You may also be interested in:

See all news articles